With the 30. On June 1st 480 Nintendo has once again had a fiscal quarter and as always there is also a look at the best-selling first-party games for Nintendo Switch – and a bit more.
We learn, for example, that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has once again 1,48 sold millions of copies. Numbers that many a game dreams of – for a lifetime. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe achieves it in three months, years after release. Of course, the game continues to lead the top to.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 46,82 Millions
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 39,38 Millions
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 27,84 Millions
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 27,14 Millions
- Pokémon Sword and Shield – 25,50 Millions
- Super Mario Odyssey – 23,93 Millions
- Super Mario Party – 18,06 Millions
- Pokémon Sinnoh Remakes – 14.79 Millions
- Pokémon Let’s Go – 10, 66 Millions
- Ring Fit Adventure – 06,54 Millions
There are no position changes compared to the last quarter. Pokémon Sword and Shield can’t get past Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The Sinnoh remakes and Let’s Go nibble on each 15 Million units.
So far, so good. More of a surprise: Pokémon legends Arceus is not yet part of the top this quarter either 10. When will it overtake Ring Fit Adventure?
Because first-party titles sell so well that even the most popular new releases often don’t get in right away, has As always, Nintendo also published some numbers:
- Nintendo Switch Sports – 4,82 million
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 4,53 million
- Mario Strikers: Battle League Football – 1,91 Millions
Especially the Kirby numbers know how to impress. According to Nintendo, it’s the fastest-selling Kirby in series history. And probably soon to be the best-selling one. Only Kirby’s Dream Land is at 5,13 Millions before Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
via Gematsu, Nintendo Everything, Artwork: Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Nintendo, HAL Laboratory