The Japanese game Loop8: Summer of Gods will come out in the west in spring 2023, and here’s everything you need to know about it!
Loop8: Summer of Gods will follow the story of Nini, the protagonist, and his classmates in their mission to save humanity from demon entities, Kegai. It will include spectacular gameplay featuring an emotion-driven AI system that alters the story based on your choices. You can relive the eighth month of the year as often as you want and make better decisions until you’re finally happy with the outcome.
If you’re interested in knowing more about the game and its release date, then keep reading! We’ve covered all the latest information about Loop8: Summer of Gods down below.
Loop8: Summer of Gods Release Date in USA PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
Marvelous Europe and XSEED games have confirmed the release date window of the upcoming RPG. Loop8: Summer of Gods will make its debut in the west in Spring 2023 on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC.
However, the exact US release date is unknown as of yet.
The game will initially launch in Japan for PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One on March 16, 2023. It will later become available for PC players via Steam a few days later, on March 21.
Loop8: Summer of Gods Trailer
The announcement trailer for the game gives us a small glimpse of all the characters we will interact within the game, including Nini, his classmates and love interest, and the Kegai. It features English voices and confirms speculations about the game having both English and Japanese voiceovers.
Check official Trailer:
Moreover, the trailer also reveals the global release date window as Spring 2023.
PC System Requirements
PC players can play Loop8: Summer of Gods through Steam. Unfortunately, the minimum system requirements are not known at the moment. However, more details will be revealed soon with the release date coming closer.
We will surely update you with system requirement details as soon as they are out!
Nini comes back from the space station Hope to Ashihara on Earth. However, this safe sanctuary is at the risk of becoming unsafe too, as the protective barrier keeping it safe from the Kegai won’t last much longer. Thus, Nini and his classmates must find a way to defeat them.
Nini has a unique ability, the “Demon Sight.” He can connect with the Gods using it and reset the world until he finds a way to take down the Kegai and save the world.
Each loop gives Nini and his classmates the power to relive the month of August. He can repeat the loop countless times until the world is safe again.
The key features in Loop8: Summer of Gods are mentioned down below.
- Loop8’s AI allows the story to change based on your choices. Each play-through is unique, and you can make different choices each time to get better results.
- A beautiful recreation of rural Japan in 1983. Several characters live in one of the last safe sanctuaries, Ashihara. Each of them has their own secrets, and you can build a relationship with all of them. They will become your friends or enemies based on your choices and approach.
- The gameplay will feature lots of bond-building. You must interact with Ashihara’s residents and protect them from the invaders from the Underworld.
- Your everyday actions will impact your battles.
- You can relive the past and alter the future. Repeatedly restart the loop, alter your actions, and turn the tides of destiny until you get your happy ending.