If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please provide a written notice of copyright infringement to our designated agent:
Phone: +39 (347) 689 8486
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the user who posted the material that we have removed or disabled access to it. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated agent. To be effective, a counter-notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which we may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person; and
- A statement that you have not filed a lawsuit relating to the material in question.
Please note that we will provide a copy of the counter-notification to the person who filed the original DMCA notice, and that person may seek a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material at issue.
If you have any questions about this DMCA policy or wish to report a copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the address provided above.